Friday, May 22, 2009

Taking it easy

I'm scared of getting sunburned so I'm spending the morning at least out of the sun. Hide and I were going to see Pearl Harbor, but I decided I'd better start thinking about my living situation so I booked a room at the Beachside Waikiki Hostel for a few days starting tomorrow and have been apartment hunting... Hopefully I find something soon. :)

After not much luck with the apartment hunting, I went to the Honolulu Zoo, which is pretty nice. I had a good time walking around seeing all the animals and cool plants. 



I spent the rest of my day on the beach, and watched all the surfers and paddle boarders, trying to learn by watching, just in case I get brave enough to try it!


1 comment:

  1. HEIDI HELLO FROM HOME BUFFALO NY
    FOUND YOUR BLOG EASY IT WAS FUN TO SEE THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS AND READ ALL THAT YOUR DOING.

    HOPEFULLY THIS WILL POST, AND I'M SURE THAT MOM WILL LOVE TO GET ON YOUR SITE

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH

    DAD

    ReplyDelete