Monday, June 1, 2009

Kauai

I had a great two days in Kauai, a very beautiful, very GREEN place. The flight from Oahu to Kauai only took about 10 minutes and I could see the sun rising while I was in the air. 

Kelly and I rented a car and covered the East and North coasts the first day, the South and West on the second day. We saw many various beaches, waterfalls, bays, and rivers. We also saw Waimea Canyon --called the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. And we took a sunset catamaran cruise on which we saw whales and spots on the Na Pali coast only viewable by boat or sky. I took a ton of pictures but here are just a few of my favorites. 

The Tree Tunnel



Maui Dog: Hot dog with cole slaw and bbq sauce. Sounds kinda weird, but actually really good:


Imagine living in that white house:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dont check your facebook anymore, right?
    I registared google to post some comment..hehehe
    Just in case.... do you know who i am?

    ReplyDelete